SAVE THE TACOS! The world has run out of tacos, but luckily, Adam Rubin finds the solution in Dragons Love Tacos 2: The Sequel. Join Adam Rubin, the best-selling author of Dragons Love Tacos for an evening storytime extravaganza in honor of Dragons Love Tacos 2: The Sequel. Hear Adam read his hilarious new book, find all the tacos in the Ultimate Taco Scavenger Hunt, best your friends at Tic-Tac-Taco, and get your books signed. Plus, we'll have delicious chips and salsa to snack on. Bring anyone ready for an adventure with dragons and tacos, but please, NO SPICY SALSA!
TICKETS: This event is free and open to the public, but a ticket is required to enter the signing line.
Tickets may be obtained by purchasing Dragons Love Tacos 2: The Sequel by Adam Rubin ($18.99 + tax) from Red Balloon Bookshop. Books may be purchased in store, online, or over the phone by calling 651-224-8320. If purchasing online please include a request for a ticket in the “Notes” section. Online orders will be honored through 8pm on Monday, May 8.
Books will be available for pick up beginning Tuesday, May 2 (the book's release date) through the date of the event.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- School-aged storytime and Q&A with Adam Rubin beginning at 6:30pm. To accomodate more children, seating will be available on the floor. If you require a chair, please contact us in advance!
- Book signing will begin at approximately 7:00pm. Games and activities will happen while you wait. Families may enter the signing line together.
- In addition to your copy of Dragons Love Tacos 2: The Sequel, Adam Rubin will sign an unlimited number of books purchased at the event or brought from home. Your support of Red Balloon is appreciated!
- The signing line may take a long time. The sooner you purchase your book, the better your ticket number will be. Unless you have the first ticket, don’t plan to be done at a certain time.
- Due to time restrictions, photos in the signing line may be limited to “unposed” photos only. A Red Balloon bookseller or volunteer will be on hand to help take your photo.
CAN'T MAKE IT? If you'd like a personalized book but are unable to make the event, please call us at 651-224-8320 to pre-pay and we'll have one or more copies signed and reserved for you or shipped anywhere in the United States.
Have a question, concern, or special need? Read our Author Event FAQs!