The Dragons are no longer our allies…. Join internationally bestselling author Brandon Mull for an epic evening in honor of Dragonwatch, the long-awaited sequel to the Fablehaven series. Learn all about the new series (and some things you didn’t know about Brandon Mull!), try your hand at the Fablehaven trivia challenge, pick up some limited edition Dragonwatch swag, and get your books signed.
TICKETS - This event is free and open to the public but a ticket is required to enter the signing line.
A ticket may be acquired by purchasing Dragonwatch by Brandon Mull ($18.99 + tax) from Red Balloon Bookshop. Books and tickets may be purchased in store, online, or over the phone by calling 651-224-8320. Online orders will be honored through 8pm on Tuesday, March 28. If ordering online please include a request for a ticket in the "Notes" section. Books and tickets will be available at the event, but advance purchase is recommended.
Tickets and books may be picked up beginning Tuesday, March 14 through the day of the event.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A presentation by Brandon Mull beginning at 6:30pm followed by a Q&A and book signing
- Directly following the Q&A guests will be called up to have their books signed. The number on your ticket indicates your place in the signing line. Guests without tickets may not enter the signing line.
- In addition to the copy of Dragonwatch purchased from Red Balloon, each ticket holder may have an additional 5 books signed by Brandon Mull, for a total of 6 books.
- The signing line might take a long time. The sooner you purchase your book, the better your place in line. Unless you have the first ticket, don’t expect to be done at a certain time.
- Due to time restrictions, photos in the signing line may be limited to “unposed” photos only. A Red Balloon bookseller will be on hand to help take your picture while you meet the author.
CAN'T MAKE IT? If you'd like a personalized book but are unable to make the event, please call us at 651-224-8320 to pre-pay and we'll have one or more copies signed and reserved for you or shipped anywhere in the United States.
Have a question, concern, or special need? Read our Author Event FAQs!