Welcome Home: A Cozy Minimalist Guide to Decorating and Hosting All Year Round (Hardcover)
Decorating your home for each season doesn't have to be stressful, overwhelming, or expensive--just ask The Nester
In Welcome Home, New York Times bestselling author Myquillyn Smith guides you through a minimalist process of creating and enjoying a seasonally decorated home with more style and less stuff.
No matter what the world says, embracing the seasons doesn't require endless bins of factory-made decor or loads of time. In fact, your home can be festive, stylish, and cozy with minimal effort and a limited budget.
With engaging how-tos and inspiring photos, Welcome Home will help you create a home that's fresh, meaningful, beautiful, and (bonus ) always ready for guests. Myquillyn guides you step by step through purposeful design decisions to cultivate a space where loved ones gather, meaningful connections are celebrated, and lasting memories are made.
Myquillyn's realistic and down-to-earth design tips will teach you how to:
- Seasonalize your living spaces with simple, actionable steps
- Pay attention to the rhythm of your life in order to cultivate spaces that work for you and your family
- Incorporate the beauty of the natural world by paying attention to the five senses
- Feel confident in volunteering your house for gatherings, parties, and impromptu get-togethers
- Know what to focus on and what not to worry about as a relaxed and confident hostess
- Truly enjoy your home
Welcome Home will help you rise above the trends, discover your unique style, and usher in each season with more style and even less stuff.