Sneaky Green Uses for Everyday Things: How to Craft Eco-Garments and Sneaky Snack Kits, Create Green Cleaners, and more (Sneaky Books #6) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Sneaky Books series.
- #1: Sneaky Uses for Everyday Things (Sneaky Books #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: Sneakier Uses for Everyday Things (Sneaky Books #2) (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: Sneakiest Uses for Everyday Things: How to Make a Boomerang with a Business Card, Convert a Pencil into a Microphone and more (Sneaky Books #3) (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: Sneaky Book for Boys: How to perform sneaky magic tricks, escape a grasp, craft a compass, and more (Sneaky Books #4) (Paperback): $11.99
- #5: The Sneaky Book for Girls: How to Perform Sneaky Magic Tricks, Escape a Grasp, Use Sneaky Codes and more (Sneaky Books #5) (Paperback): $11.99
- #7: Sneaky Science Tricks: Perform Sneaky Mind-Over-Matter, Levitate Your Favorite Photos, Use Water to Detect Your Elevation (Sneaky Books #7) (Paperback): $10.99
- #8: Super Sneaky Uses for Everyday Things: Power Devices with Your Plants, Modify High-Tech Toys, Turn a Penny into a Battery, and More (Sneaky Books #8) (Paperback): $12.99
- #9: Sneaky Math: A Graphic Primer with Projects: Ace the Basics of Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Calculus with Everyday Things (Sneaky Books #9) (Paperback): $12.99
Ingenuity has met its match and his name is Cy Tymony. In his book, Sneaky Green Uses for Everyday Things, Cy combines the sneaky fun of his Sneaky Uses series with the growing interest in green living. The result is an easy-to-practice manual for conserving energy.
The book includes 40 projects using green techniques with step-by-step instructions, as well as illustrations and directions for an Earth-friendly existence. Projects are enjoyable for kids and also engaging for adults.
* Made from 100 percent usable information that really does conserve energy and improve the way we live.
* Contains sneaky things we can do to go green and includes a helpful energy reduction section that is full of tips and resources, making energy conservation easy.
* "I discovered Cy Tymony...There, amid the pages of hand-drawn illustrations, were the kinds of projects I hadn't seen in years...Thank you, Cy, for reinvigorating those creative juices [and] opening up the world of tinkering and creativity to a whole new generation of hobbyists looking to get their hands dirty with new and exciting projects." --Ira Flatow, host of NPR's Science Friday
About the Author
Cy Tymony has been creating homemade inventions since childhood. He has appeared on CNN Headline News, ABC's Chicago Morning Show, and NPR's Science Friday with Ira Flatow, and he has been featured in the Chicago Tribune and Future Life magazine. Cy is a technical writer and computer specialist in Los Angeles, California.