Best Laid Plans (Lucy Kincaid Novels #9) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Lucy Kincaid Novels series.
- #1: Love Me to Death: A Novel of Suspense (Lucy Kincaid #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Kiss Me, Kill Me: A Novel of Suspense (Lucy Kincaid #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: If I Should Die (with bonus novella Love Is Murder): A Novel of Suspense (Lucy Kincaid #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Silenced (Lucy Kincaid Novels #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Stalked (Lucy Kincaid Novels #5) (Paperback): $23.99
- #6: Stolen (Lucy Kincaid Novels #6) (Paperback): $21.99
- #7: Cold Snap (Lucy Kincaid Novels #7) (Paperback): $27.99
- #8: Dead Heat (Lucy Kincaid Novels #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: No Good Deed (Lucy Kincaid Novels #10) (Paperback): $27.99
- #11: The Lost Girls: A Novel (Lucy Kincaid Novels #11) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #12: Make Them Pay (Lucy Kincaid Novels #12) (Paperback): $27.99
- #13: Breaking Point (Lucy Kincaid Novels #13) (Paperback): $21.99
- #14: Too Far Gone (Lucy Kincaid Novels #14) (Paperback): $26.99
- #15: Nothing to Hide (Lucy Kincaid Novels #15) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #16: Cut and Run (Lucy Kincaid Novels #16) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #17: Cold as Ice (Lucy Kincaid Novels #17) (Mass Market): $8.99
New York Times bestseller Allison Brennan's next riveting thriller featuring newly minted FBI Agent Lucy Kincaid
"Brennan [is] a master. The mystery [is] compelling and complex."—Associated Press
In Best Laid Plans, newly minted FBI Agent Lucy Kincaid is settling into her job in San Antonio, Texas, when the corpse of Harper Worthington, the husband of a sitting congresswoman, is found naked in a motel on the wrong side of town. It's up to Lucy to locate the last person to see him alive: a teenage prostitute who seems to have vanished into thin air.
"The Lucy Kincaid/Sean Rogan novels just keep getting better!"—RT Book Reviews
When forensics determines that Harper was poisoned, Lucy and her new by-the-book partner dig deep into his life to find out who might want him dead. Why did Harper lie to his wife and his staff? Was he involved in an illicit affair? Embezzling money? Laundering money for a drug cartel? Or was he simply a pawn in someone else's dangerous game?
Lucy's boyfriend Sean Rogan is hired by Harper's company to run a security audit, causing friction between Lucy and the FBI. But when Sean finds a high-tech bug in Harper's office, an entirely new threat emerges—a far-reaching conspiracy run by a ruthless killer who will do anything to get what he wants, and kill anyone who gets in his way. And the person between him and victory is Lucy Kincaid.
About the Author
ALLISON BRENNAN is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over forty novels, including the Lucy Kincaid and Max Revere series. She was nominated for Best Paperback Original Thriller by the International Thriller Writers and is a two-time winner of the Daphne du Maurier Award by Kiss of Death. Married for more than a quarter of a century, Allison and her husband Dan raised five children, and currently live in Arizona where they enjoy baseball's spring training and exploring the Grand Canyon.
“Don't miss Max Revere's roller-coaster new thriller. Talk about grit and courage, Max never gives up.” —Catherine Coulter on Compulsion
“Gut-wrenching and chilling, this is a story you won't soon forget!” —RT Book Reviews (4½ stars) on Dead Heat
“Fast-paced fun! Notorious packs in the thrills as investigative reporter Max confronts new murders and old family secrets in a suspense novel guaranteed to keep you up late at night!” —Lisa Gardner
“Brennan's Notorious introduces readers to a new and fascinating heroine worth rooting for. She's an investigative reporter who's not afraid to kick butt, climb a tree, or go to jail in pursuit of her story. She's savvy and smart and takes no prisoners. Buckle up and brace yourself for Maxine Revere.” —Sandra Brown
“I've been a fan of Allison Brennan's novels from the beginning, but Notorious blew me away. Explosive suspense ratchets up with every turn of the page as murders--both past and present--twist into a story that demands to be read in one sitting. Here is a novel destined for bestsellerdom that will leave people clamoring for more stories of Max Revere. I know I will be!” —James Rollins