DK Eyewitness Loire Valley (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Loire Valley is your in-depth guide to the very best of the Loire Valley in France.
Whether you're on the hunt for a bike ride through the valley, a visit to fortresses and cathedrals, or a relaxing afternoon shopping at local markets, our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide has everything you'll need to experience the best of the Loire Valley. Explore old world villages and storybook chateaux, try local delicacies and superb wines, or take a walking tour and experience stunning views: We have everything you'll need to make the most of a trip to the Loire Valley on any budget.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Loire Valley• Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Loire Valley truly shows you the Loire Valley as no one else can.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to France, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France, which offers the most complete coverage of France, trip-planning itineraries, and more.
Wanderlust Travel Awards 2009 – 2014
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer