Sandra Boynton's My Family Desk Planner 17-Month 2022-2023 Monthly/Weekly Organi (Calendar)
On Our Shelves Now
For the conductor of your family’s schedules (Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, pet wombat Scooter—whoever keeps the household train on track) this updated, classic planner by Sandra Boynton makes organizing fun. Insofar as possible.
The planner’s weekly spreads offer dedicated space for the main organizer’s daily agenda, and a separate column for the rest of the family. Each weekly spread also includes a quintessentially-Boynton illustration, plus extra space for notes. Monthly spreads are included at the front of the planner.
As added bonuses, there are two pages of stickers to make planning fun for kids (and for Scooter!), plus perforated lists for shopping and to-do lists.
- 6.375" x 8.25" size (13.75" x 8.25" open)
- Concealed spiral binding
- Sturdy softcover
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Calendar lies flat when open
- 17-month planner: August 2022–December 2023
- 2 pockets for storage
- 2 sticker sheets
- Monthly and weekly spreads
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major world holidays and observances
- A family-fun holiday for each and every week (un-official but still real holidays!)
- Extra pages for indecipherable doodles and more jottings
- Eight sheets of perforated shopping lists and to-do lists
About the Author
Sandra Boynton is a popular American cartoonist, children’s author, songwriter, producer, and director. Since 1974, Boynton has written and illustrated over sixty children’s books and seven general audience books, including five New York Times Bestsellers. More than 70 million of her books have been sold, “mostly to friends and family,” she says. She has also written (with Michael Ford) and produced six albums of renegade children’s music. Three of her six albums have been certified Gold (over 500,000 copies sold), and “Philadelphia Chickens,” nominated for a Grammy, has been certified Platinum (over 1 million copies sold.) Boynton has also directed twelve music videos of her songs, including the award-winning “One Shoe Blues” starring B. B. King, “Alligator Stroll” starring Josh Turner, and “Tyrannosaurus Funk” (animation) sung by Samuel L. Jackson. She lives in rural New England, where her studio is in a barn with perhaps the only hippopotamus weather vane in the United States.