Unicorn Princesses 4: Prism's Paint (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Unicorn Princesses series.
- #1: Unicorn Princesses 1: Sunbeam's Shine (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Unicorn Princesses 2: Flash's Dash (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Unicorn Princesses 3: Bloom's Ball (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Unicorn Princesses 5: Breeze's Blast (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Unicorn Princesses 6: Moon's Dance (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Unicorn Princesses 7: Firefly's Glow (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Unicorn Princesses 8: Feather's Flight (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Unicorn Princesses 9: The Moonbeams (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Unicorn Princesses 10: The Wing Spell (Paperback): $5.99
Welcome to an enchanted land ruled by unicorn princesses!
Cressida Jenkins, a unicorn-obsessed girl who is sure that unicorns are real, is invited to visit, and readers will be thrilled to journey to the Rainbow Realm along with her! In each story, Cressida is called to help a unicorn princess and her sisters in a magical adventure.
In Prism's Paint, Ernest the blundering wizard-lizard casts a spell that accidentally alters Princess Prism's power--instead of being able to turn objects different colors, she now makes them clear! The only way to reverse the spell is to find the missing rainbow of the Valley of Light, and the unicorn princesses know who can help them: Cressida! But will Cressida be able to find the rainbow and restore Prism's powers?
This sweet series is full of sparkle, fun, and friendship.
About the Author
Sydney Hanson is a children's book illustrator living in Sierra Madre, California. Her picture books include Escargot (Dashka Slater), Five Fuzzy Chicks (Diana Murray), Warts and All (Lori Haskins Houran), and How Do You Go to Sleep? (Kate McMullan). Hanson works in a combination of traditional and digital media to create her illustrations—her favorites are watercolor and colored pencil. She loves the outdoors and is a certified naturalist who spends most of her spare time poking around the woods with her Labrador retriever, Cash. Follow her on Instagram too see all of her latest animals and illustrations!
"Detailed, visually descriptive language . . . Appealing black-and-white computer-generated interior illustrations complement the text." - School Library Journal