Save the Day, Wonder Woman!: A Book about Friendship (DC Super Heroes #89) (Hardcover)
Not on our shelves now. Usually ships in 4-7 business days from warehouse.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 89 in the DC Super Heroes series.
- #24: DC Super Heroes World's Greatest Jokes: Featuring Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and More! (Paperback): $9.95
- #25: Good Morning, Superman (DC Super Heroes #25) (Board Books): $7.99
- #26: Be a Star, Wonder Woman! (DC Super Heroes #26) (Board Books): $7.99
- #78: Be a Star, Wonder Woman! (DC Super Heroes #78) (Hardcover): $15.95
- #83: Family Is a Superpower (DC Super Heroes #83) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #84: Good Morning, Superman! (DC Super Heroes #84) (Hardcover): $22.65
- #88: Batman and Batgirl Unite!: A Book about Teamwork (DC Super Heroes #88) (Hardcover): $17.99
Discover the power of FRIENDSHIP in this must-have picture book featuring DC Comics' WONDER WOMAN As one of the World's Greatest Super Heroes, WONDER WOMAN has many powers and abilities, including lightning-quick speed, super-strength, and a golden lasso. But her most important skill of all? Being a friend In this addition to the bestselling DC Super Heroes Picture Book series, the Amazon Princess demonstrates the traits and importance of healthy friendships. With bright, bold illustrations and action-packed text, award-winning author Michael Dahl (Bedtime for Batman, Good Morning, Superman, and Be a Star, Wonder Woman) crafts a fresh, exciting way to approach this social and emotional learning (SEL) skill while pleasing super hero fans, young and old.