Bird Log Kids (Nature Journals) (Spiral)
Not on our shelves now. Usually ships in 4-7 business days from warehouse.
Educators have long known about the positive effects that come from journaling.
This log book by DeAnna Brandt is designed to help build the self-esteem of kids through creating something of their own--their own artwork, written observations--their own keepsake Inside are:
- 30 Log pages that gently guide kids to record their important observations, both written and drawn A bird fact, game, project or way to help birds is included on each one
- An illustration of a Bird Body with all the parts labeled for easy identification and 2 pages of Common Words that the young birder needs to know.
- A Life List is included to record up to 32 different birds that you've seen
- 13 Photo/Art pages to paste a photo or do more artwork.
- A Log Tips page for special hints on using this log and birding basics.
Have fun, enjoy the birds
About the Author
DeAnna Brandt is an artist and an author. She and her husband raised their sons in the woods, which provided endless nature encounters. Her Nature Journals were created out of a need to record those experiences. In fact, DeAnna's children were the inspiration for and first users of the Nature Journals series.