First Time Home Buyers Guide: Everything You Need To Know Before Buying Your First House (Paperback)
You Are About To Discover Insider Secrets That Will Have You Buying Your First Home Like A Real Estate Pro
You've been meaning to buy a home for a long time, but the very thought of it makes your insides twist and turn. On the face of it, the venture looks very risky, and a mistake of this magnitude could have you regretting for decades to come.
After all, you've never bought a home before, and real estate is an area filled with professionals of all kinds, all who might take advantage of a na ve buyer. And you don't want to be the type of person who gets taken advantage of.
Perhaps you've told yourself the following:
I could lose the savings of a life-time if I make a mistake
A friend of mine recently had their home foreclosed on. It was horrible. I don't wish to suffer the same fate.
I have never trusted bankers and mortgage brokers. How am I supposed to go into business with them?
I am really busy; I don't have time to shop around for a home.
What if I get sold a home that has problems all over it?
What if I can't manage the mortgage payments?
I don't even know what kind of home I can afford
I have never been good at negotiating for a smaller price on anything. How can I get a home at a bargain?
If you have had thoughts like these, this book is for you.In it, you will learn the following:
- What it really means to be a first-time home buyer and why this understanding could change everything for you, to your advantage
- How you can evaluate your financial health and know just how attractive you look to bankers
- The one rule you must never break when it comes to negotiating for a house in a sellers' market
- How you can pick the best team of experts to take care of your interests in a transaction
- The inside scoop on finding great deals on a home
- What you need to watch out for when dealing with homes that were part of a foreclosure
- Mistakes that you should avoid making before you close the deal on your home
- The steps you can take to improve your credit score dramatically, even from a poor one
- How you can secure your interests the moment you start negotiating for a home
- Techniques you can use to get a significant bargain from a seller
- Special loans guaranteed by the government that can make your life easier as a first-time homebuyer.
- ...And so much more
It doesn't matter that you have never bought a home before. It doesn't matter that you are not "market savvy." It doesn't matter that you don't have a finance degree or don't understand financial terminologies.
By the time you finish reading this book, you will know enough. You will know more than over 90% of first-time homebuyers who will hit the market having done no homework. You will know that you are not the perfect prey for predators of the industry who will readily take away the money from uninformed participants.
You are literally steps away from making one of the most important financial decisions of your life, and this book will be your guide and friend. Whatever you must do, you need to do it now; not tomorrow, not next week, not next month. Life is short, and time awaits no man.
So why don't you go ahead and order this book while you still have a chance....Click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started