DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon (Kobo eBook)
Discover Europe's capital of cool
Whether you want to explore the jumbled streets of Alfama, take in the fantastic views from Castelo de São Jorge, or simply sample the city's iconic custard tarts, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Lisbon has to offer.
As one of the world's oldest cities, Lisbon's historic buildings and magnificent museums resonate history and tradition. But Lisbon also has a well-deserved reputation for European cool thanks to its vibrant nightlife, contemporary galleries and cutting-edge cuisine.
Our newly updated guide brings Lisbon to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Lisbon's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the city easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Lisbon, from Alfama to Baixa, Bairro Alto to Belém
Want the best of Lisbon in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Lisbon