We're excited to welcome folks back to the store! Walk-in customers can now come into the store, as space allows.
Walk-in hours are Tuesday–Friday, 12:00-5:00pm, and Saturday, 10:00am-5:00pm.
No more than six people will be allowed into the store at one time. Customers will be allowed to enter on a first-come, first-served basis, with shopping reservations (see below) taking priority. If you arrive at the store and find it at capacity, you are welcome to wait for the next opening or make a reservation for later in the day or week (depending on availability).
In these new times, there are a few things we'll need you to do while visiting the store:
- Come in only if you are healthy and have no COVID symptoms.
- Use hand sanitizer when you walk in.
- Everyone ages 2 and up must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone you didn’t come in with.
- Keep your children under the age of 8 with you at all times.
- Limit your time in the store to 15 minutes or less so that others are able to shop as well.
We no longer have a bathroom or trash can for public use.
We do not accept cash at this time. We can accept credit cards or contactless payment methods.
We are only allowing folks in through the front entrance (facing Grand Avenue). If you need an accessible entrance, please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are also accepting 30 minute shopping reservations for folks who would prefer to schedule their visit in advance and/or need more time in the store. To make a reservation, please give us a call at 651-224-8320 during our phone hours (Monday–Saturday 10-5). Reservations are currently available Tuesday–Saturday, 12:00-5:00pm. We do not accept reservations more than two weeks in advance.