Porch pick-up is temporarily limited to 10am-2pm as of 6/1. It will return to its regular hours once things in the Twin Cities are calmer.
Introducing Porch Pick-up!
Place an order and have a Red Balloon bookseller run it out to you for social distanced pick-up on the front porch!
How to use Porch Pick-up:
1. Place an order online or by phone for any book or toy. For same day pick-up, orders must be for in-stock items and placed before 12pm. For online orders, select "I would like to pick this order up at the store" during checkout.
2. Wait for a message from us confirming that your order is ready to be picked up (this is not the same as the automated email you will recieve as soon as you place an online order).
3. Stop by the store between 2-6 Monday-Friday or 12-5 Saturday.
4. Text us (at the number we provide in your confirmation message) with your name to tell us you're here! For best social distancing practice, please wait at least six feet away from the front door. Please note: we cannot take calls or new orders at this phone number.
5. One of our booksellers will set your bag on the table outside the front door. Once they have returned inside, come get your books!